Welcome to the Underfloor Heating UK sitemap. We have broken this page into useful sections to help you find what you're looking for.
- Credit Account
- Example DEVI Matting Underfloor Heating Floor Constructions
- Free Design Service
- How to Choose your DEVI Matting Underfloor Heating
- How To Install DEVI Matting Underfloor Heating Guide
- Introduction to DEVI Matting Underfloor Heating
- List of DEVI Underfloor Heating Mat Resistances
- Product Focus - Demista Heated Mirror Pads
- Product Focus - DEVIreg Smart
- Setting up your DEVIreg Touch Thermostat
- Take advantage of our free design service
- Trade Account
- Typical Wiring for DEVI Matting Electrical Connections
- Wall Mounted DEVIreg Themostats
Frequently asked questions
- Are electric underfloor heating systems designed to heat a room or just to keep a floor warm?
- At what stage of the project should I install my electric underfloor heating?
- Can I install the system myself or do I need an expert?
- Can I retrofit Underfloor Heating into my property?
- Can the backlight in stand-by mode be turned off on the DEVIreg Touch thermostat?
- Can underfloor heating be used in a bathroom or a wet room?
- Can underfloor heating be used under carpet?
- Do I need a thermostat?
- Do I need to change the flooring when I want to install DEVI floor heating in my bathroom?
- How do I turn off my underfloor heating system?
- I have a floor which is made up of both timber and concrete. Can I use a single heating mat for the floor?
- Is the DEVIreg touch programmable thermostat a compatible replacement for the DEVIreg 500 thermostat?
- What is an underfloor heating floor sensor?
- What is the black thing at the far end of the twin conductor mat?
- Which type of thermostat should I choose for my underfloor heating system?
- Will underfloor heating restrict my choice of floor finish?